Friday, March 21, 2014

You Can't Have a Rainbow Without the Rain

Hallo alle sammen or hello everyone! This last week has been a little wild, like when AFS said "You'll experience some roller coasters on your exchange", they really were not joking around. Of course though that was completely expected and metaphorically, I was the kid to decide to jump on right upfront and put my hands in the air, or I suppose that's how it feels. Luckily though, my host family and friends have been a great support system and have really been there for me through the good days and the ones that I've felt the roller coaster took a little bit too quick of a drop. In an exchange there are a lot of high points, but along with that, there are as well a few lower ones as well. The good thing about those at the time, oh so horrible downs though, is you learn a whole lot from all of it. In all honesty, I'm just as happy to have had the little bit more difficult experiences just as much as the easy and fun ones. Although the fun experiences are a hell of a lot more enjoyable, with lack of another less-cheesy expression, "You can't have a rainbow without the rain."

So yes, that's been my week, good and tough, but mostly good. Hope everyone else is doing good as well. :)
Here are some irrelevant photos.



Ok, so in Norwegian the word farts, means speed. Now, I probably should be more mature and try to not find the sign that says "30 farts" on the side of the road so very funny, but come on. Its kinda great.



No comments:

Post a Comment