Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's Life (and Rain!)

So I was right about the wind bringing the cold! Lately it has been from about mid 40 to about mid 50 degrees Fahrenheit with usually still some wind. I have found myself wearing definitely more than I normally do this time of year, but it's not quite so bad yet! The most necessary addition to my daily wear is a very warm wool scarf. Cold necks are not enjoyable.

We've also had a fairly good amount of rain lately! People here still think I'm a little bit crazy for enjoying it as much as I do, but seeing those big grey clouds make me more happy than a fat kid in a candy store.


Yeah, to an update on life! I'm doing good! Becoming more and more accustomed with Norwegian culture everyday, but that sadly includes that my time here is starting to go faster and faster. Here I am sitting on a Saturday evening, feeling as if it should still be a Tuesday. I'm doing well-ish in my school classes? Not exactly 6's (Norsk grades go from 1-6, 1 being bad, 6 being good!) but not 1's and failing either, so that's a very good thing!  

I have also taken on a couple new Norwegian sayings. 
~ Oii! = Whoops or surprised 
~ Ash = Oh Yuck! 
So, YAY FOR NORSK PROGRESSION! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment